The NHS Leeds CCG have arranged to deliver a small number of ‘core’ training sessions between September and November this year. As before, the training is free and is open to patients, members of the public and staff who are interested in getting more involved or finding out how you can get more involved with engagement activities.
We have a limited number of spaces for each session so please book in good time and only if you are committed to attending (we have had issues with people ‘dropping out’ or not showing up previously, of course, sickness and such are understandable).
All of the training sessions will take place at the Old Fire Station, Gipton, Leeds (LS9 6NL).
The sessions booked are as follows:
- Co-Production : Monday 16 September 2019, 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Knowing Your Community: Wednesday 25 September 2019, 10 am – 12:30 pm
- Being an Effective Public Volunteer: Thursday 10 October 2019, 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Patient Participation Groups: Wednesday 23 October 2019, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Introduction to the NHS : Friday 22 November 2019, 10am – 12:30pm
To find out more, click here. If you would like to ask a question or book onto any of the training sessions, please contact email@example.com or call 0113 843 5470.
Message from Katie Dye, David Jenkins and Paul Drinkwater, Labour Councillors for Killingbeck and Seacroft.