The Government has shared printer-friendly ‘Action Cards’ to help workplaces understand their responsibilities to identify, report and respond to outbreaks of coronavirus. By following this guidance, you can play your part to help prevent the spread of infection and reduce the risk of further disruption from COVID-19.
The following Action Cards are designed to be printed or downloaded to keep on-hand in your business or organisation.
- Arts, heritage and cultural venues
- Cinemas, theatres, comedy venues and music venues
- Construction and outdoor work
- Dress fitters, tailors and fashion designers
- Hairdressing, barbershops, beauty and nail bars, makeup, and tattoo and spray tanning studios
- Manufacturing of food and other large processing plants
- Restaurants, pubs, bars, cafes or takeaways
- Shops and branches
- Spas, sports and massage therapy, wellbeing and holistic centres
These cards were last updated on 24 July 2020.
For any queries regarding these resources please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org