Digital Literacy – Preparation for Universal Credit Course
Come along to the Digital Literacy, Preparation for Universal Credit course at Deacon House.
Course duration: 2 weeks, every Tuesday and Friday 9:30am-3: 00 pm throughout August, September, October and November.
(Further dates to be confirmed, call the booking line below for more information)
Access 20 hours of support to help you:
- Become familiar with a keyboard, phone, iPad, Tablet and Computer.
- Safeguarding and online security
- Connecting to emails to receive messages
- Online forms, completion and verification process
- Social Media awareness – using Facebook and LinkedIn to look for jobs
- Accessing Universal Credit, online form and video
- Using Google forms to complete a variety of mock documents to assist with benefit claims
- Awareness of how employers use social networking to advertise jobs
On completion of this course, you should have the skills to help you with the online Universal Credit application.
To book your place and for further information, call: 0113 3861880